Congealing power!Zhongyuan company has passed the advanced certification of AEO of customs again
At the end of January 2018, Zhongyuan Company received the Beijing Customs Decision on Continued Application of Advanced Certification Management and agreed to continue to apply the advanced customs certification management. The passage of re-certification means that Zhongyuan Company continues to enjoy the highest customs clearance convenience for customs, which provides guarantee for the smooth development of the company's import and export business.
Zhongyuan Company strictly abides by national laws and regulations in import and export, and has maintained excellent customs records. In 2010, it was rated as AA import enterprise by the General Administration of Customs of China. In 2015, it became an AEO senior certification enterprise, achieving rapid customs clearance and import and export. Low customs inspection rate.
To become a senior certification company is not a once-in-a-lifetime. The Customs implements a dynamic adjustment of the results of the credit status of the enterprise. The senior certification enterprise re-certifies every three years and the re-certification pass rate is low. With the rich operation and management experience of Zhongyuan Company in the import and export field for many years, the internal control regulations are strict, and the business operations are law-abiding and compliant. In November 2017, the company successfully passed the on-site inspection of the customs. At the end of January 2018, it received the “Decision on Continued Application of Advanced Certification Management” from Beijing Customs, and agreed that Zhongyuan Company will continue to apply the advanced certification management of customs.
AEO is the abbreviation of “Certified Operator”. This system is a project advocated by the World Customs Organization for the implementation of certification for enterprises with high credit status, law-abiding level and safety level through customs, and preferential customs clearance for certified enterprises. system.
Benefits of Customs Advanced Certification Enterprise:
• Lower import and export cargo inspection rates;
• Simplify the review of import and export cargo documents;
• Prioritize the customs clearance procedures for import and export goods;
• Other management principles and measures as defined by the General Administration of Customs;
• Check and release procedures before determining the classification of goods for import and export, customs valuation, origin or other customs procedures;
• Customs establishes coordinators for enterprises to coordinate and solve problems in corporate customs clearance;
• The bank guarantee account system is not implemented for enterprises engaged in processing trade;
• AEO mutually recognizes customs clearance measures provided by customs at the national or regional level.
As a senior customs certification enterprise, Zhongyuan Company has created the first foreign trade business logistics platform for the whole business chain that provides high quality, efficient and reliable services for customers, and strives to enhance the international competitiveness of China's bio-industry and strive for the development of China's life sciences.